Employment – Blackcomb Snowmobile
Come join our amazing team, family owned and operated since 1992. Blackcomb Snowmobile Ltd. offers the best of Whistler’s Backcountry; Snowmobile, Dog Sled, Snow Shoe, Cat-Ski and ATV in the summer. We hire active, hard-working and outgoing individuals for a variety of positions. To join our team you must be customer service oriented, communicate well with others, be able to multi-task, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for the mountains and Whistler.
Positions Available for Winter 17/18
Blackcomb Snowmobile has an opening for a full time, year-round Reservations Manager. We are seeking someone with:
• Strong verbal, written and customer service skills.
• Degree/diploma is tourism related field.
• Min. 2-3 years living in Whistler and working in tourism sales/reservations, preferably in adventure tourism.
• Problem solving skills (must be able to think on your feet!)
• Must work well in busy, high stress situations and maintain composure and objectivity.
• Excellent computer literacy, preferably with experience in Adobe, Microsoft Office, online booking systems and online merchant systems.
• Email marketing and graphic design experience is also an asset.
• Minimum 80 hour First Aid Certificate
• Strong customer service skills
• Class IV unrestricted drivers license an asset